McDonalds McRib - Love It, Like It, Loathe It?

I used to love a quarter pounder with cheese and their fries are the best.....but I haven't eaten at McDonalds since I watched Food Inc. over a year ago and won't ever again!

I used to eat the McRibs. They use too much sauce though. Used to love them. I don't eat fast food anymore. Had to start taking care of myself when I hit 50. Hope to get another 20 years.

We always called it ptomaine arches. If I remember correctly a bunch of people got ptomaine poisoning there back in the 70's.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey PM,,
White text is a bad idea at least how I see it..
wink.png

That two all beef pattie one is from the late 70's right? I rembember that as a young person back then.. When the sign said 1 millon hamburgers served....
lol.png
Then it said billion then the marketing folks thought it was a bad idea to say how many...
lau.gif

ON

Quote:
I'm right there with ya! And I won't let them hurt you!

I had my first mcrib last week, and it was yummy.
lol.png

I love it too! I made my hubby stop on his way home to bring me one when I saw the commercial that they had come back out!
tongue.png

NO NO NO The commercials actually make me less hungrey.....pretty bad.

and i like ribs too....

the only think i will eat from mcdonalds are a small french fry. Thats it. I dont trust anything else.

When you order your fries say no salt and then ask for salt at the window you pick you food up from.....they will give you a packet of salt and your fries will be fresh cause they salt them automatically.

I remember a burger I really liked from mcdonalds I know I wish they would bring it back well a couple. The steak breakfast bagels were so good. The burger is Hero....it came on a like a hogie bun and 3 patties.

Back
Top Bottom