Meet Polly

Alyooo14

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2023
Polly here does not allow me to pick her up at all. I handle my chicks daily multiple times a day so they'll be friendly.
She runs away and even shrieks if I attempt to pick her up but she jumps on me every chance she gets and just chills on my shoulder for a bit
IMG_20230410_134134377.jpg

Polly here does not allow me to pick her up at all. I handle my chicks daily multiple times a day so they'll be friendly.
She runs away and even shrieks if I attempt to pick her up but she jumps on me every chance she gets and just chills on my shoulder for a bit View attachment 3462503

Lol!!!! Chickens like things on their own terms all my chickens I raised are lap chickens and yet they don't love being handled without their say!!! The one adopted is getting there!

What is a chicken scramble? Doesn't sound very nice for a chicken
Kids, mostly toddlers get in a pen with a ton of chicks and catch as many as they can. It's an event at the county fair. Id be traumatized if I were a baby chick getting chased, scooped up and squeezed by small children

Kids, mostly toddlers get in a pen with a ton of chicks and catch as many as they can. It's an event at the county fair. Id be traumatized if I were a baby chick getting chased, scooped up and squeezed by small children
Oh my goodness this is real? My stomach is churning what in the world it’s sooooo cruel!!! Poor baby she’s lucky to have you

Back
Top Bottom