Meow Meow Monday!!!

Pics
Oct 15, 2023
Okay this is a thread for all fellow crazy cat lovers! I want to see pictures of your pretty fur baby's each monday!! And an introduction might be nice! 😜 Please tag anyone who you think would like to join! I'll start off! Here are a few pics of my crazy, sassy, adorable, grouchy Luna! If you can't tell she loves to sneak in and hide in my bed 🤣
IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg
@Chicken poppy @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds @CreativeChicken08 @Pampered chicken girl

I love this idea so much!

Here’s my crazy little girl, Missy! She really loves to bounce off the walls and play fetch. I’m teaching both her and my other girl tricks and they’re learning it well!
Did i mention she loves food? She goes crazy for it. 🤣
She has two toys she loves, a feather toy which she actually bit in half (right thru the plastic) and a sloth that she uses as her chew toy.

She’s about 8 months old, she has a biological brother that she plays with all the time, and her sister who isn’t related
IMG_4764.jpeg

IMG_3759.jpeg

Last edited:
I love this idea so much!

Here’s my crazy little girl, Missy! She really loves to bounce off the walls and play fetch. I’m teaching both her and my other girl tricks and they’re learning it well!
Did i mention she loves food? She goes crazy for it. 🤣
She has two toys she loves, a feather toy which she actually bit in half (right thru the plastic) and a sloth that she uses as her chew toy.

She’s about 8 months old, she has a biological brother that she plays with all the time, and her sister who isn’t related
View attachment 3741258

View attachment 3741263
Hope you guys don’t mind a few more pictures. :oops: View attachment 3741271View attachment 3741273
Oh my goodness I love this little kitten!!😍

Bring it on!!!❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom