meyers hatchery

I just got 4 pullets & a rooster from Meyer Hatchery. I added the rooster later as an afterthought & they gave me no problem about it. The chicks all arrived healthy & are doing very well. I really like that you can order small numbers of chicks from them, not all of us want 25 chicks at a time.

Just got off the phone with Myers. They are going to replace the chicks that were lost through no fault of their own. Such great customer service!!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
x2
thumbsup.gif
I got my chicks from Meyers as well, and live about 1/2 hour away, love being able to go there and pick my chicks up, but it IS dangerous to live so close
big_smile.png
Was originally thinking 3 chicks, decided 5 was better in case one or two died. Now I have TEN
lau.gif
They are all doing great!!

Quote:
x2
thumbsup.gif
I got my chicks from Meyers as well, and live about 1/2 hour away, love being able to go there and pick my chicks up, but it IS dangerous to live so close
big_smile.png
Was originally thinking 3 chicks, decided 5 was better in case one or two died. Now I have TEN
lau.gif
They are all doing great!!

I live 417 miles from Meyer, but they just enabled me to add 31 to my six I already had. Oh my goodness! What am I going to do with 37 chickens?????
ep.gif
What was I thinking?????
barnie.gif

hey thanks to you all i have gone ahead and ordered so chicks from meyers and there being shipped Aug 1st and ill post some pics of my new baby chicks and like 6 months from Aug 1st im becoming a black australorp and ameraucana breeder and guess what if any of you that posted before this reply, if any of you want some BA's or ee"s you guys get 50% off your total. and remember in 6 months you'll be able to buy chicks from me. so just send me a email then or shoot me a email now and ill write you in my planner and email you when your chicks are coming. Also shoot me a email if you have any questions.
big_smile.png

D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

I love Meyer, their customer service members went above and beyond to help me when I had a health issue (auchan actually wasn't, she was just deadly constipated, but alive and fine now). I lost a chick 3 days after delivery and they still credited me even though it was outside of their 48 hour live guarontee. Everyone is healthy, happy and thriving. I cannot say enough nice things about them and I'm glad you ordered from them. Fantastic place. I will be ordering from them again.

SO glad to hear all this love for Meyers! I ordered in June and my six new babies will be delivered next week. I thought they were wonderful to deal with on the phone. I"m sure it won't be my last order with them!

astrid

Back
Top Bottom