meyers hatchery

These are my silkie chicks I got from them a couple of weeks ago!! They are all till fine and doing great with my other chicks!

99150_quail_843.jpg

99150_quail_849.jpg

All my chicks have been from Meyer, twice shipped, once picked up. So far I've only lost one (slipped tendon that I couldn't get back in place; I probably should have reported it back to them, but it didn't seem worth the fuss for a $2 credit), though I just got my latest 3 yesterday. Yesterday's batch was big, hearty, and appeared to have been subsisting on jet fuel, because they're wild little things.

Just got mine from Meyer Hatchery this morning!! They were all (16) alive and seem to be doing well. When I opened up the box, they were all crammed together in a 2" x 6" space on one side of the box (trying to stay warm, my guess.) I have 48 hours to see if they all make it and report back.
fl.gif

I also am planning on purchasing my chicks from Meyer, Have any of you found any promotional codes for them? Thanks in advance, I never know where to find these things!

Just wanted to post an update. All my chicks from Meyer Hatchery are happy, healthy, and doing well. Only 1 turned out to be a roo, and that was a straight run Silkie (the other 3 Silkies were girls!) They even started laying eggs in mid-December!

Just wanted to post an update. All my chicks from Meyer Hatchery are happy, healthy, and doing well. Only 1 turned out to be a roo, and that was a straight run Silkie (the other 3 Silkies were girls!) They even started laying eggs in mid-December!
That is awesome! I was thinking of ordering from them next spring. I wanted to get some silkies too!

i ordered 12 fertilized eggs, got one bonus.
9 hatched out, they are 3 month old beautiful and healthy barred rocks.
fast delivery great service, highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom