Michigan chicken noob

we built some wall panels inside our polebarn to make some chicken coops ........

I am forbidden from putting animals in the polebarn.He deserves a space to him self, considering we have 4 kids now out of the home and 5 living here. We had 4 together, his daughter and raised his little brother. Then in 2013 we started doing foster care and our 2 youngest and 3 current foster kids(2 we are adopting) 3 dogs, a cat are all here currently. I can live with letting keep the pole barn. Plus he is willing to build me whatever I ask for.

I am forbidden from putting animals in the polebarn.He deserves a space to him self, considering we have 4 kids now out of the home and 5 living here. We had 4 together, his daughter and raised his little brother. Then in 2013 we started doing foster care and our 2 youngest and 3 current foster kids(2 we are adopting) 3 dogs, a cat are all here currently. I can live with letting keep the pole barn. Plus he is willing to build me whatever I ask for.
welcome-byc.gif
sounds like you have the heart for it animals will be easy for you lots of good peeps in your state sure you'll hook up with some .I don't know much about Mich. only been there once do know there are quiet a few on here . couple on the she said he said thread . in incubating and hatching forum . check it out along with all the many threads that make the byc so great . enjoy

you have it  and its getting worse :lau  good luck with the chicks

I'm looking at pigs now.
The chicks are all doing awesome. My Leghorns are hilarious always trying to get me to hold them. I didn't know they could be jealous. If I hold the Rhode Island reds they immediately have to hop on my arm or hand too.

I'm looking at pigs now.
The chicks are all doing awesome. My Leghorns are hilarious always trying to get me to hold them. I didn't know they could be jealous. If I hold the Rhode Island reds they immediately have to hop on my arm or hand too.

well kids will be kids and yes birds can be jealous .
frow.gif
have you checked out your state thread for other close members yet ?

Back
Top Bottom