Michigan Chickenstock 2013 Buy/Sell/Trade

Okay..hooray I will be coming to Chickenstock this year and can't wait to meet all my new found friends!

Now the begging begins...

I am looking for eggs this year again that are PAST PRIME for hatching or eating. I need them for my artwork. I am specifically looking for:

---GOOSE eggs...any kind.
---Maran's
---Gamble's quail
---Easter Eggers, including olive eggers.
---Turkey, any kind
---Dark Cayuga duck eggs
---Blue Rouen or Mallard (banty size too would be great)
---Guinea hen
---duck eggs other than Pekin

And anything else probably,
lau.gif
. I will be bringing pysanka if anyone wants to swap. If not, I will pay a reasonable price --yes, cold hard cash)--for Past-prime hatching and eating eggs....so all you out there that have a bumper crop of eggs this year, I will take them off your hands.

I donated a couple pysanka to the raffle last year, and will do so again this year. I wish I had birds to swap with y'all but I'm just a suburban gal who can't have poultry.
hit.gif
So, pysanka will have to do!!
Can't wait to me y'all!!!
Bringing a dish to pass...just got to figure out which one!
LOL.
Gail
Glad you'll be able to come! I have a few more turkey eggs in my frige for you. Would you be able to bring a couple of the painted eggs for me for the ones I've sent you already? See you then!

I am asking $60 each for the english/German. This is my first year doing chickens so I don't know about exactly how well the dorking will preform as a meat bird. Hopefully they will do well because I'm pretty set on raising only dorkings!
smile.png

I just realized you're in METAMORA!!!!! I'm in Dryden! lol! Are the rabbits registered, and do they come with papers? I want to get a breeding pair from a nice line, and would like them to be registered (I also might let my kids show them for 4H.) As for the dorkings, let me know! I would love to hear about your experiences with them! We might have to have a mini BYC meet-up sometime since I think there are 2 more of us in this area. We can get together for a bbq or something!

Glad you'll be able to come! I have a few more turkey eggs in my frige for you. Would you be able to bring a couple of the painted eggs for me for the ones I've sent you already? See you then!
I quoted the wrong thing, but I think I'll have at least a 1/2 dozen duck eggs for you...I have to check their freshness, but if it's not good enough, they are yours! :)

I may have millie fleur d'Uccles; right now three broodies, but haven't candled their eggs yet.
fl.gif
I might be interested in these! (Come on little eggies!)

I just realized you're in METAMORA!!!!! I'm in Dryden! lol!  Are the rabbits registered, and do they come with papers?  I want to get a breeding pair from a nice line, and would like them to be registered (I also might let my kids show them for 4H.)  As for the dorkings, let me know! I would love to hear about your experiences with them!  We might have to have a mini BYC meet-up sometime since I think there are 2 more of us in this area.  We can get together for a bbq or something!

I quoted the wrong thing, but I think I'll have at least a 1/2 dozen duck eggs for you...I have to check their freshness, but if it's not good enough, they are yours! :)

I might be interested in these!  (Come on little eggies!)

I'd be up for a BBQ!! Yes all my rabbits are pedigreed and can come with papers! I was picky about where my angoras were coming from. I am only on my 3rd litter and haven't yet bred any from my own but soon I will! I don't show but I did make sure to buy show quality breeding stock as breeding towards standard is important to me. If you ever want to come check out my rabbits, let me know! I love showing them off! I will let you know how the dorkings work out!

Glambka - I can bring you a couple dozen duck eggs if you are needing them. White and green. PM me if interested.
smile.png

Kimmie - you had asked me to bring 10 Jersey Giant chicks to C-S; if you've changed your mind on them, no worries, but please do let me know ahead. I won't bring any birds unless they are presold.

I have an Isbar trio for sale for $250.00. They are 2nd generation, Greenfire Farms, who charges $99 per chick for straight run (PLUS SHIPPING). So, an ADULT breeding trio for this price is an excellent deal. Male is silver blue, one hen is black birchen looking (black with streaks of silver/gold in hackles), and the second hen is splash.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom