Michigan Chickenstock 2013 Buy/Sell/Trade

I would like to know a bit more about this tiller.

Hey Randy. Glad things are getting straightened out for you finally! I will get you pics and specs on the tiller if you want. It needs a bit of clean-up and I want to make sure everything is good with the engine before I list it. The guy left it out all winter with gas still in it but the start cord still pulls (no seizing). I need to drain it or put some dry gas in there and give it a tune-up. And maybe a paint job, lol. I thought I would be using it but I decided to do all raised beds instead. Plus my dad now has a 5 ft 3 pt tiller for his big tractor that I can borrow when needed. If only he would get a backhoe and a front loader for it now, lol.
If you want to come take a look at it (and see your duckies) let me know.

If requested ahead of time I'll have hatching eggs from my Show silkies and showgirls...also can bring barnyard mix and speckled sussex hatching eggs. PM for more info :)

I'll have English lop and English spot rabbits available.

I can provide seedlings from high bush cranberry, comfrey, and/or rose of sharron. I'll have pictures in camera, hopefully.

Also have the following.
rhubarb - lilly of valley - violets - lemon balsam - Japanese Iris - Columbine, purple - and maybe some plants I can't think of at the moment.

I can provide seedlings from high bush cranberry, comfrey, and/or rose of sharron. I'll have pictures in camera, hopefully.

Also have the following.
rhubarb - lilly of valley - violets - lemon balsam - Japanese Iris - Columbine, purple - and maybe some plants I can't think of at the moment. 
bobbry - I might be interested in some of your highbush cranberry.

Back
Top Bottom