Michigan Chickenstock 2013 Buy/Sell/Trade

You aren't very far from me either :) . What colors do you have?

You are welcome to come see them if you want! I had ordered 21 and they sent 2 extra and all 23 are doing well. I ordered the deluxe runner assortment so I have a lot of different colors. I am in the process of learning what all the colors are. It's still a little hard for me to tell too, because not all their feathers are in yet!

I am coming and bringing a non-chicken owning friend.
I'll have dug some beautiful PINK Irises, "Beverly Sills" name of variety.
I'll have some EE and OE mutts, some will be Bantams.
I'll be looking for some goats-milk soap, honey, and possibly some new Dominiques and/or hatching eggs of Doms. (kept only one and she was accidently killed
hit.gif
).
Not sure my dish to pass just yet. But given my distance, it won't be a hot dish.

Some friends of mine who came to chickenstock last year are coming again! They are from Pennsylvania and thought everyone was just awesome. They are going to be bringing some Speckled sussex chicks.

Also, If anyone is interested I am done hatching for a while so I have Silkie, Showgirl and barnyard mix eggs available. Limited quanity, PM for more info.

You are welcome to come see them if you want! I had ordered 21 and they sent 2 extra and all 23 are doing well. I ordered the deluxe runner assortment so I have a lot of different colors. I am in the process of learning what all the colors are. It's still a little hard for me to tell too, because not all their feathers are in yet!
I would love to! I am going to be driving to Holly next weekend to pick up waterlilies from a friend and maybe I can just make it a day on the road, lol. Or, if a weekday is better I will have a couple Thursdays off after this week, too.
How much are you asking for them or are you looking for trades?

I am thinking of downsizing my flock again. Cutting back the number of breeds. Got too much to do, and could hardly keep up on everything. I am still in the thinking process, but I know for sure that the guineas will go for sure. The male is pearl, and have 2 females- white and Buff Dunette. $40.00 for all three.

Maybe the Light and Coronation Sussex too. Not sure. 1 roo, and 6 hens.

Maybe one more breed to go. Still thinking.

All the birds that I have were hatched last summer.

Last edited:
I will be bringing some Breda Fowl if anyone is interested. Otherwise, they'll stay home. 2 black and 1 blue. Make me an offer. I need to sell them since I have to make room in my pens. Thanks!

The Chickendads will be there and are downsizing. We will have for sale (if not sold at Charlotte on June 8):

Bantam plymouth rocks-BQ and SQ
RC Heritage Rhode Island Reds
Bantam white, black, mottled, frizzled, mille fleur, calico and maybe some self blues. We have a couple black mottles split to blue.
A few EE chicks, thanks to a wheaten ameraucana who fell in love with several cochin boys. . .

Back
Top Bottom