Michigan Chickenstock 2013 Buy/Sell/Trade

Hi Kimmie You dont need the Dark Rooster then?

If so I will bring him for another.

I am still looking for directions, where is Webster Rd off of???

I'll be coming in from the east of Lansing on I 94.
Ok I think you mean you'll be on I-96 because I-94 is down by Jackson, anyways take 127 north to 496 west to Creyts Rd head north to Webster Rd turn left onto Old River Trial your there!!

I didn't want a dark roo, is that my roo I gave you?

Kimmie

My daughter has just instructed me to find her 2 or 3 bantams. We currently have 5 mille fleur (but three are roos). She's not picky what kind of bantams, she just said get her pretty ones. We do want hens--we already have enough roos.
I'll be bringing 4 little Banties....2 are blues, 2 are blacks. All 4 are easter eggers.

Last edited:
WOW - there's going to be a ton of birds this year! WOOT!

I have 4-5 Black Copper Marans pullets that are all POL (18 weeks) but have not begun to lay yet. These are from French lines, and culls from my breeding program. For sale for $15/each. I will not be bringing them unless they are presold. Please PM with any questions.

I have some birds that I can bring to Chicken Stock. If I don't have any takers, I won't be able to make it. I am in the middle of a job change and the price of the birds would go toward gas money so I can attend Chicken Swap. So, if you have any interest. Please let me know before Chicken Swap.
big_smile.png

• I currently have 3 Breda Fowl. They are about 2 months old. Two are black and 1 is blue. Asking $40 for all 3.

• I also have several Silkie roosters for sale. These come from show quality lines. I have 1 lavender, 1 porcelain, and 1 black split to lavender. Asking $20 each.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

How much do you want for the pullets?
Are silkies okay in Michigan winters? They look pretty, but I'm worried since my flock is free ranging during the day and locked up only at night.

I would like $7.00 each for the older pullets. Silkie chicks are $8.00 each and the little d'Uccle chicks are $5.00. Silkies do fine in Michigan winters with heat lamps.

This will be my first trip to chicenstock. I am looking to add to my flock. I have sent out one PM about availability on an earlier post. If that does not work out, are the chickens at the event generally pre-sold? I would really like to buy from an individual instead of one of the large hatcheries.

Thanks

I will bring this young mottled bantam cochin cockerel (hatched 5/10/13) if he is pre-sold before Chickenstock, otherwise he will be staying at home. He is from hatching eggs of Grant's pen at West Knoll Farm (http://www.westknollfarm.com/Mottled-Cochins.html), and the only one of my eggs I had hatch due to my screwing up the hatching humidity. He seems to have the spunk of about 5 chickens though! Asking $10 or trade of frizzled serama pullet of same age or older, please message me with any interest.

I think that Im going to try. I live about 2 hours away and it will depend on if I can find some ee hens too. My oldest son has 2nd degree burns on his hands and arms and I just cant make him sit in the car for that long of a trip for one chicken. I hopeing for a few hens too. I thinking I would like them to be regular size not the little bitty size.

Back
Top Bottom