Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

For the electricity, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to bring some extension cords and a power strip. I don't know who all plans to bring a crock pot or something like that.

It is Thursday, and I still don't know what tasty food to make!
barnie.gif

I guess I will review the list on the first page and try to figure out what is missing (which will be hard...you guys have a regular buffet lined up!!).

Should we bring our own picnic gear (like a tablecloth)?

Just out of curiousity, is anyone else bringing ducks? I might be bringing my fawn and white runner pair to sell or trade and possible a call duckling-ish. It's almost fully feathered right now.

I still have that whole list of ducks. All are from this year. They are all free to good pet homes. Also have 3 that just hatched that are runner mallard mixes too cute.

Oh... I was gonna bring my pair and wanted to pick up some more hens and possibly some other breeds. I have a pekin pair, the runner pair, and a lone rouen. I also have my cute little rouen x magpie x from MJ that I love the the little call duckling that I'm wishing I didn't have lol. I like them but I don't know, it's so skittish and antisocial, just like the runners. I like the calmer ones like my pekins.

Quote:
Citalk2much is bringing napkins......

That I am

I think i have finally convinced my family of my sanity. Looked like I was going to be flying solo to the swap this weekend, but now have the wife and half the kids coming out with me
smile.png

So stinking excited to meet everyone!!!!!

Crystal, Stephan told me he'll help me do 15-20ish quail tommorow before bedtime. You know what that means? muahahahahah
smile.png
How many do you want?

Back
Top Bottom