Michigan Right to Farm Law, what does it mean?

It's nice to see an official that is actually thoughtful and logical.

I'm glad you didn't give up. Part of the reason that people are prosecuted so much is that they give up / give in without a fight. The city officials are relying on that when they issue tickets.

Just want to let everyone know that the honorable Judge Solka has ruled in favor of Shady Grove Farm U.P.!!!!!! Another Michigan Right to Farm victory!!!!!!
Three cheers for the legal and moral victory!
thumbsup.gif

We are still waiting on one of the Garden City cases that was tried in Wayne. Mine and another guy's are still pending; scheduled for January.

Such great news about Shady Grove...Thank you to Judge Solka! And to you, for keeping up the good fight for sustainable and small-scale agriculture. It's important to us as individuals to be able to raise livestock and engage in other agricultural activities as small-scale farmers without unwarranted governmental interference and regulation, but also, I believe, to our ability to survive in the long-term on this gift of a planet...

Congratulations @Shady grove farm! today is such a blessed day!
ya.gif

lets keep the positivity going... Pulling for you Raz!

God Bless Michigan Right to Farm!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I cannot believe my luck!!!!!! mr Leo milbrot of the township of davison is such a nice man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just came to my front door... we talked.... he said if I just get rid of the rooster he doesnt mind my chickens at all!!!!
Its just the rooster that is causing problems..
( complaints were coming from the neighborhood behind me. I figured thats where it was coming from ... we had a few trees taken out of our property back there this summer so we can open up dry up that some of that area so we can use it.... and the people back there did not like it at all. Most people didnt like it because they were dumping their garbage and lawn clippings and such on my property and i stopped it. A couple of them back there have their back yard over my property line by 6-8 feet... they are not happy ... so they complained. some people....).

He said just to call him when the roo is gone so that if he gets anymore calls he can just tell those people that they are gone...

God bless that man!

I am soooooo happy happy happy!!!!

Anyone want an Easter Egger Roo? =)

thank you everyone for all the wonderful advice! All the ears and the tender hearts out there... I am so glad i found this forum and all of you...
I have learned so much, and it paid off.

I love you guys!!!!!
woot.gif

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I cannot believe my luck!!!!!! mr Leo milbrot of the township of davison is such a nice man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just came to my front door... we talked.... he said if I just get rid of the rooster he doesnt mind my chickens at all!!!!
Its just the rooster that is causing problems..
( complaints were coming from the neighborhood behind me. I figured thats where it was coming from ... we had a few trees taken out of our property back there this summer so we can open up dry up that some of that area so we can use it.... and the people back there did not like it at all. Most people didnt like it because they were dumping their garbage and lawn clippings and such on my property and i stopped it. A couple of them back there have their back yard over my property line by 6-8 feet... they are not happy ... so they complained. some people....).

He said just to call him when the roo is gone so that if he gets anymore calls he can just tell those people that they are gone...

God bless that man!

I am soooooo happy happy happy!!!!

Anyone want an Easter Egger Roo? =)

thank you everyone for all the wonderful advice! All the ears and the tender hearts out there... I am so glad i found this forum and all of you...
I have learned so much, and it paid off.

I love you guys!!!!!
To go off on a tangent, did you successfully get those backyards that were on your property moved off of it? If not, you need to do so. Otherwise they can end up claiming your land as theirs by adverse possession. As annoying and disrespectful as the trash dumping was, it doesn't really have the serious legal implications that using your land does.

Just want to let everyone know that the honorable Judge Solka has ruled in favor of Shady Grove Farm U.P.!!!!!! Another Michigan Right to Farm victory!!!!!!

So glad you had the opportunity to have your case heard ... far more than merely a victory for another farm, as each serves to further establish the precedents upon which others can rely. And, I'm most esp. happy for those of Shady Grove Farm, 'cause I detest what I was seein' from the other side.

Back
Top Bottom