Michigan Right to Farm Law, what does it mean?

Yes, I sure will post a link. Several pages back are links to the other articles that were about my request for BYC.

Does the library have a projector that we can use?
We could do a couple of power-point presentations. That is how I am building some of my defense.

blackswan - did you create a facebook group for the BYChicken keepers of Michigan?!

I have several friends that are chicken keepers (on zoned agri land and/or in urban areas with chicken ordinances...) and I'm sure they will lend their support....

I will ask.. but if not I have a laptop I could set up or an Ipad to set up and it could "play".

I'm headed up there this evening to give the librarian my info sheet to put on the board.

I did not make one up..you are welcome to if you would like to. The name was for all of us to use if needed.

Speaking of which, blackswan or anyone else, feel free to come join Metro Detroit Backyard Chickens on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/111321545588825/
I joined.. and I think 'we' fit right in. I"m in no way trying to compete with the name I made up.

And I'm extending the invitation for the meeting I am hosting at my local library here in New Baltimore. My request for BYC was recently denied and I was asking for local BYC'ers to meet n greet and share info. Here are the details:

Sharing information and facts of successful backyard chicken keeping.

MacDonald Public Library
36480 Main Street
New Baltimore, MI 48047

Tuesday August 21, 2012
6-8 pm

Last edited:
I joined.. and I think 'we' fit right in. I"m in no way trying to compete with the name I made up.

And I'm extending the invitation for the meeting I am hosting at my local library here in New Baltimore. My request for BYC was recently denied and I was asking for local BYC'ers to meet n greet and share info. Here are the details:

Sharing information and facts of successful backyard chicken keeping.

MacDonald Public Library
36480 Main Street
New Baltimore, MI 48047

Tuesday August 21, 2012
6-8 pm

There's no competition. lol Glad to have you join. You should post in the Metro group about the meeting. Did you start a different facebook group?

There's no competition. lol Glad to have you join. You should post in the Metro group about the meeting. Did you start a different facebook group?
No, I did not start a facebook group. I can barely keep up with mine. I just joined up with the Metro group and I will post my meeting info.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom