~*~Midnight Nicker~*~A Horse RP~*~

"You won't die!" Ember lowered her head and nuzzled his head gingerly. "I'll help you."
Ghost snorted and coughed. "Fat chance of that."

West nickered. " Thats wonderful."

Taytoe looked up and saw Ricardo and Enrique. He snorted and whinnied rearing.
Chinook smiled and shook her head. She was acting like a stupid filly! SHe needed to act like and adult! "YEs it was so lucky,maybe I ought to stay next to the herd for a while."

Ricardo half-reared and was about to charge him when Enrique stopped the other paint. "Shut up and don't move. We are stronger if we fight together..." he sneered. "He's only one strong,and so is that stud down there. We are two. We can fight them off." Ricardo nodded. "Let's go." Enrique rolled his eyes. Ricardo was more brawns,than brains.

Ghost snorted and coughed. "Fat chance of that."

Chinook smiled and shook her head. She was acting like a stupid filly! SHe needed to act like and adult! "YEs it was so lucky,maybe I ought to stay next to the herd for a while."

Ricardo half-reared and was about to charge him when Enrique stopped the other paint. "Shut up and don't move. We are stronger if we fight together..." he sneered. "He's only one strong,and so is that stud down there. We are two. We can fight them off." Ricardo nodded. "Let's go." Enrique rolled his eyes. Ricardo was more brawns,than brains.
Ember nickered and started licking his wounds clean.

Ember nickered and started licking his wounds clean.
Ghost sighed. "Can't even die in peace." he grumbled and lay his head on the ground.

Toytoe snorted. He wanted these stallions gone
Enrique trotted forward to the herd below. Ricardo did the same. He glanced at the other stallion. Slowly Riocardo dropped away from Enrique and slowly slid in next to the other horse.

Form:

Name: Parcely
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Mate:None
Foals:None
Herd:Sapphire
Personality:Gentle, and sweet
History: Has lived in the wild her whole life.
Picture/Description:
images

Username:TinyBeaks
Other:(Ignore the house and gate, just look at the horse :) )

Back
Top Bottom