~*~Midnight Nicker~*~A Horse RP~*~

"Well I have, you big dope!" the silly filly will winny shrilly and went behind Ghost and started pulling his tail with her teeth.
Ghost hunched his hind-quarters in preperation to kick and pulled away. "You have gone insane? What's happening! What are you doing to me?"

(No, horses aren't my thing, I like pigs, cats, and all bird types, and many other animals, but not much for horses.)
(Okay. Are you going to breed pigs or raise them for eats? My sister likes cats the most,I like horses,dogs,chickens and cattle. I like cats too. I could tell so many cat stories that would make you fall asleep.)

(Okay. Are you going to breed pigs or raise them for eats? My sister likes cats the most,I like horses,dogs,chickens and cattle. I like cats too. I could tell so many cat stories that would make you fall asleep.)

(If i get a pig i would keep him as a pet, my dad and mom LOOOOOVE pigs, no one in my family could kill a pig, i would cryXD)

( same here
smile.png
)
(I will try to get my mom to let me get a pig, and i will name him Mr. Victor or Angel.)

Back
Top Bottom