Mille Fleur Bantam cochin pair--Auction

ShysCreations

Songster
11 Years
Oct 13, 2008
Colorado (central front range)
Available is a pair of Spring 2011 bantam cochins. Neither are yet a year old. The cockerel is a proven breeder, has a rich, dark vermillion base color. Lots of chevrons in his chest even foot feathers. He has proper comb, feet and comes from the Tate lineage of mille fleur cochins.
The pullet is unrelated to cockerel. She's split to mille and is currently laying. She has a lovely round cochin shape and would be helpful in advancing the mille fleur body type. Her sire was wonderfully shaped, you can see the hen's parents on my cochin pages, Boots & Harlee.
Both have good personalities, I wish I could keep everybody but space is always a premium. The first 4 pics are of the birds taken last weekend, the last 4 pics were taken late last fall.
Best to email me directly if any questions.
Auction starts at $40 (shipping not included in auction price) Bid increments are $1.00, auction will end Saturday Jan 28, 5pm MT.
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!). Plan to ship the birds Jan 30 weather permitting.

I cannot ship to AK, HI or VA. Shipping cost is $55 for the pair in USPS approved box. They'll have melon on the trip for sustenance.
I accept only paypal.

Last edited:
PS what would their chicks color be?... just wondering Thanks again !
droolin.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom