Mille fleur d'uccles

Im not sure how all feed stores are, but my local feed stores can order in chicks through a hatchery.
On the eighth a feed store about 30 minutes away from me is getting Mille fleur duccles
(I dont have room for them unfortunately, with all the other chicks ill be hatching)
Feed store chicks are sketchy, last time I got some from Tractor Supply they all wound up dying. :(

Feed store chicks are sketchy, last time I got some from Tractor Supply they all wound up dying. :(
Im sorry about the chicks
Iwont get from Tractor supply, it helps we dont have one near us.

I get mine from a different store and they seem to be good, ive never had one die. But i am trying to go non hatchery quality and better show quality.

Meyer has them! I just ordered several. What you have to do is put in "notify me" with your email for when they are available, and then they send you an email when there are some available. They usually sell out ridiculously fast, within minutes. So you have to repeat this every time so you get notifications. I just lucked out and they had I think 13 available on March 25, so I ordered 3. Good luck!

EDIT: As of 9:13 ET, they still have 7 left...

I JUST missed my window with ordering some mille fleurs everywhere I've looked and I'm utterly disappointed. Is there ANYONE shipping or local selling d'uccles or their eggs? I'm in New Mexico, thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/FluffybuttfarmNC/
She has some eggs and ships them. She has this breed as well. She has great birds, award winning, very clean, very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom