Mille Fleur Leghorn Thread PIC HEAVY

highfive.gif

Started hatching last week, I hope to continue hatching till I have a couple hundred on the ground so my selection process for type can begin in ernest.

So far they are hatching with yellow legs!!! So excited

I am in love with your birds! Please keep me in mind when you are ready to share! I would love to work with these guys, I have the Exchequer Leghorns and find them fascinating also!

I recently saw some pictures of mille fluer leghorns over in the Netherlands which looked awesome. When this project is done you will have some amazing birds. I look forward to seeing pics of the chicks!

Mike, first of all THANKS

I'll try to get chick pics today.....some are hatching buff and then a few much darker...I'm trying to keep good records on all this to see how they all feather out.

Dan sent me a picture of a hen from a dutch show.... I wonder if its the same one. If you don't mind can you PM me the picture. The more I have to look at the better.

Beautiful birds!!! When anyone has a doz eggs to sell I would love to buy some! My daughter's boyfriend's grandmother has requested these and the kids would love to surprise her!

Thank You so much!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom