Millie Fleur?

TigerMom78

Hatching
Apr 26, 2015
So these birds were sold to me as Millie Fleur, Hen and Roo. I knew what the breed looked like and just assumed mine were a lighter version. Now I have had people tell me they are not a recognized color pattern but when I look up Standards online a picture similar to their coloring comes up.. So any advice? Will they be rejected in a show for wrong color patterning? I took several pictures.
This is the pic I found online I know mine are still lighter but its the same color pattern any hope that they are showable?

My Roo L.B.(Little Brat)

My Hen Flower

Flower's back

her beard

her feet

L.B. back

His feet-- yeah I know his toe is messed up!

Your birds are very light with a lot of white and don't quite look like Millie Fleurs. They may not be fully rejected at a show, but will likely place very low. They are technically showable, but I would not suggest showing them (unless you just want to experience a show), since the results would be dissapoiniting. Your rooster's messed up toe would count him down as well.

Your birds are Mille Fleur D'Uccles. However, they have too much white on them to be considered good showbirds.

Your birds are very light with a lot of white and don't quite look like Millie Fleurs. They may not be fully rejected at a show, but will likely place very low. They are technically showable, but I would not suggest showing them (unless you just want to experience a show), since the results would be dissapoiniting. Your rooster's messed up toe would count him down as well.

Your birds are Mille Fleur D'Uccles. However, they have too much white on them to be considered good showbirds.
x2

Thanks guys. Kinda figured! If I breed her whats the chances if a darker coloring? I have a friend with a darker roo. she also has another one that is light like mine.

Back
Top Bottom