Minnesota!

Congrats Cyrus, how exciting!
wee.gif

It was so sad. A hall that should have been filled with crowing roosters instead was replaced by poster projects about Avian Influenza.
Had to console myself with a deep fried Snicker Bar.

I was working outside on some stuff and my pup was lazing nearby when I realize she is gone. I went looking for her and guess where she got stuck:...

She walked right over the temp fencing that I'm using to guide the flock into the garden and got penned in. I guess she wanted to share the apples I had brought them
smile.png
way cute....

Todays progress.. as interested as my neighbors are still no one offers to help when they see me trying to lift and hold boards so i can screw them in...yet they are all waiting for eggs.. Reminds me of a story...LOL...

I didn't go in the chicken barn this year due to no chickens. But last year when I went, I saw some sad things. some of the chickens were so stressed out, they were bedraggled. I saw two turkeys in a small pen, they were stressed as well and one was picking on the other one relentlessly, and the one was trying to get away, but they were trapped in the same cage. It made me really sad. I figure I could never show chickens as I would not want to stress my babies out. I'm terrible! My chickens are spoiled. they have fans on them right now by the way... they are hot.

Todays progress.. as interested as my neighbors are still no one offers to help when they see me trying to lift and hold boards so i can screw them in...yet they are all waiting for eggs.. Reminds me of a story...LOL...

Get yourself a couple of wood clamps, that is what my husband uses when i'm not around, and sometimes when I am around, as the clamps seem to work better than me I guess...

It is looking great by the way!

Last edited:
if you consider "ruling" to be over priced, yucky tasting pizza..

I am not a fan of Punch Pizza, my son and his wife think they are the only place to eat pizza, I thought I had done a better job of raising him.

I have never had Pompii pizza, I will have to give it a try. Aussie where in Elk River is it, I am too lazy to google them.

Next to Kemper Drug. Don't expect cheap, it's hand tossed, fresh Italian style pizza. So good!

Back
Top Bottom