Minnesota!

HEY 1000 posts. Guess I am gabby!
Cleaned out a bunch of chicken poop today and out down some straw in the run and fresh pine shavings in the boxes.
Had to go to the V.A. today so I stopped by Anoka Ramsey Farm & Garden Center. I really love that tiny roo they have. It just walks around the store and lets you pick it up. Lots of chicks and pullets. Picked up the straw and some treats.
I love that little Roo! was he out with his girl friend? or out alone?

Quote: They told me they have chicks every month except december and possibly november.

A photographer that is doing a project came by and took some shots of us in the garage. What do you think?

You guys look great!

Thanks, Cluckies.
Yeah, the roo did have his girlfriend.

That's right Klop. But it is almost cheating on those. Working to get my Ducati Darma going again. It is a little truer to the Ton Up thing.
I know what you mean. My Shadow 1100 will do ton up but it isnt like it is worth saying it. I hope to get my CB750 tuned up better in the spring and maybe make a run for the ton. it will hit 55 on a long stretch of straight road right now. you would have to drop it out of a plane to ton up as it sits

I CB750 running well is a fine machine. That is a wonderful project bike. Very much a dream machine.
Mine is a unique one been chopped a bit and i think the rake was extended a touch. custom seat. I re-did all the electrics as the prior owner chopped them up. it sat for years and years. I got the carbs cleaned and replaced a few bits on them. needs a real good tune up and driven a bunch to get it loosened and good to go. sitting is hard on these things.

On NPR - using ivermectin to treat river blindness in Ghana.
They call it a wonder drug as it kills the parasite transmitted by the black fly.
And those who developed ivermectin received the Nobel Prize!

I was in for 31 years both active and National Guard. I would agree the bluffs, valleys and rivers make this a beautiful place to live. I will send pictures later if this set up works to curb the frozen egg situation. The real test will come this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom