Minnesota!

Where is that, the feed. Do you have a phone number. I have 1 lead on good organic feed, over an hour from me. Had not had time to go out and get it yet.

Here is the info. She's very nice and answered a lot of my questions too. There are a few locations that carry the feed too so be sure to ask her. The one I'll be buying it from is in Vermillion (Hastings).

Kit Van de Mark
Hy View Organic Feeds, LLC
40928 County 18
Mabel, MN 55954
P: 507-493-5564
F: 507-493-5719
[email protected]

How many active MN-BYC are there? This is such a wonderful source, I am a massed by how few are using it. What happens, lack of activity, people lose interest? Everyone needs to hang in there, keep posting and this thread will grow. The AZ thread gets about 20 posts a day averaging over 6-1/2 yrs.. This could be a go-to thread.

The MN thread is probably a little more active fall, winter and early spring....inclimate days, etc Like good Midwesterners all know our season is short and there's a ton to do when the weather is fine. Summer is quiet here, as we're all gardening, chickening and working outside.
wink.png
Our Minnesota thread has some great Wisconsin folks visiting as well as NDaks, SDaks and Iwegians. Love this good thread on BYC.

How many active MN-BYC are there? This is such a wonderful source, I am a massed by how few are using it. What happens, lack of activity, people lose interest? Everyone needs to hang in there, keep posting and this thread will grow. The AZ thread gets about 20 posts a day averaging over 6-1/2 yrs.. This could be a go-to thread.

The MN thread is probably a little more active fall, winter and early spring....inclimate days, etc  Like good Midwesterners all know our season is short and there's a ton to do when the weather is fine. Summer is quiet here, as we're all gardening, chickening and working outside. ;)   Our Minnesota thread has some great Wisconsin folks visiting as well as NDaks, SDaks and Iwegians. Love this good thread on BYC.

Short, BUT GLORIOUS

I have decided to sell my Barnevelders. They are a beautiful breed and would be a great addition to a backyard flock. I am looking for some that are closer to show quality, so letting these go.
I have a rooster, 4 hens and about 50 juvies that are6-weeks down to about 4 weeks. PM if interested.

Summers are short but they are wonderful. Makes you want to never leave. I only ice fish in winter, and I do not (did not when I lived her for some 30 yrs) have one. Not into winter sports. After I had frost bit, ears, fingers, toes, and lost 90% of the skin on my feet! winters were something I dreaded. Found the love of my life, he wanted to move to Florida, and work as a fisherman, so we did, he did, and I too, did. It was 1 of my favorite jobs, bit for me it did not pay so I went back to drafting. :/

Some friends of mine have 5 Silkie roosters and 5 Silkie hens they would like to get rid of. PM me if you are interested. They are looking rough and molting right now, so pictures wouldn't do much good. 3 of the hens are Buff and the rest are Whites.

Back
Top Bottom