Minnesota!

I am looking for a French Black Copper Marans or blue copper marans Rooster of breeding age. Feathered feet and preferable a dark egg background. I would to find one sooner than later for a project. I am in Finlayson, MN but drive to Duluth, MN almost everyday so it can be located just about anywhere.

Cream Legbars are now $130.00 per trio x2
Cochins are now $130.00 per trio x4

Please these must go do to personal, marital problems. Give me your best offer.

Blue Cochins Sold

I have 1 trio Black Cochins left $130.00 or BO

1 Cream Legbar trio left $130.00 or BO

1 Cream Legbar Cockerel left $25.00

May I just say I've seen Triplells black Cochins and they are stunning.

Thank you for the wonderful comment.
I must thank Minniechickmama for awesome Chickens to start with. These are my third generation. I have picked up some hens from the Hutchinson show for different blood. I have been working on getting as close to the standerd as I can. My Dad just bought my older Blue and Black Cochins, and a Trio of the Legbars so that I can Show this year.

So that still leaves
1 Trio of Black Cochins $130.00 obo
1 Cream Legbar Cockerel / Rooster $25.00 obo

I must thank Minniechickmama for awesome Chickens to start with. These are my third generation. I have picked up some hens from the Hutchinson show for different blood. I have been working on getting as close to the standerd as I can. My Dad just bought my older Blue and Black Cochins, and a Trio of the Legbars so that I can Show this year.

So that still leaves
That is very kind of you to mention, Heidi. I am so glad that you are going to be able to continue with them somehow! I hope I get to see some of them at Hutch this year!

So that still leaves

Good for you...... I am glad it is working out....

Bert saw his shadow yesterday! Which means only 16 more weeks of winter!

It was sure nice to get up this morning and see the temps on the top side of 0!

Yea!! Thank you Bert!

We received our order from Mcmurray yesterday!! WOOT! Love seeing those babies! However, out of 62, 19 were DOA. We got them less than 24 hours from shipping. From what I can surmise from the way they were piled, I am guessing the box got off balance and they were forced into huddles. I will be calling Mcmurray on Monday to chat with them about replacements. Saddest part is that 2 out the the 4 breeds ordered for the kids were gone completely!

We received our order from Mcmurray yesterday!! WOOT! Love seeing those babies! However, out of 62, 19 were DOA. We got them less than 24 hours from shipping. From what I can surmise from the way they were piled, I am guessing the box got off balance and they were forced into huddles. I will be calling Mcmurray on Monday to chat with them about replacements. Saddest part is that 2 out the the 4 breeds ordered for the kids were gone completely!
That is very sad :(

Back
Top Bottom