Minnesota!

Go feed the girls I like polarises too! Best four wheeler we've had for 20 years. Runs like a top and two snowmobiles.

Leech lake area may give Togo a run for the money. I look outside and see where my kids are being raised and thank my lucky stars.

You never know who's traveling where to go by Minnie's or wherever. Triplell picked up Dixie for me and DH was turkey hunting in SE MN for some hatching eggs pick up. Worked out slick.

I hate typing thread responses on my phone. I don't get smiley faces and it end to shorten my sentences.

Ralphie has JD green somewhere on the premises?!?!

Blanch, I am in the same boat. All the years that I walked through the chicken barns just thinking yup heres a bunch of chickens that will bite your finger if you stick your finger in the cage...not that exciting.....BUT NOW I learned theres so much more to see and learn! I am bummed

Me too. I hated looking at them but then I got into poultry and I no longer just see chickens. I now see animals that have been bred to the best of the breeders ability and has had SO much work put into it.

Go feed the girls I like polarises too! Best four wheeler we've had for 20 years. Runs like a top and two snowmobiles.

Leech lake area may give Togo a run for the money. I look outside and see where my kids are being raised and thank my lucky stars.

You never know who's traveling where to go by Minnie's or wherever. Triplell picked up Dixie for me and DH was turkey hunting in SE MN for some hatching eggs pick up. Worked out slick.

I hate typing thread responses on my phone. I don't get smiley faces and it end to shorten my sentences.

Ralphie has JD green somewhere on the premises?!?!

Yeah. even a little JD Yellow to go with it....
hit.gif

Oh Honey, let me feed your new addiction!!!  I have younger birds, I know.  I may have the older ones sold already.  By younger, I mean 1-3 months.

Welsummers, New Hampshires, Ameraucanas and Easter Eggers, MAYbe a Buckeye or two, and MAYbe a Silkie or two, and MAYbe a bantam Salmon Faverolle or two.  I can sex what I have.  I am in Zumbrota.

Minnie, do you still have the faverolles for sale? I am interested in the Welsummers, Americaunas, Faverolles, and New Hampshires.

Hey I am looking for anyone within driving distance of the twin cities who has some golden quail I could purchase. Chicks or adults it doesn't matter

Oh John Deere yellow is heavy equipment then.

Rainy and thunderstorms here. Nothing heavy duty like wadena and such.

Sadie ate a DVD yesterday. Everything but a quarter sized piece. I've seriously never had such a dog. She also lunged at my rooster. So she's getting more and more rambunctious. Gol she's a PITA. We are going to the humane society for an adult dog next time. So of course DVD thing happens on a Saturday. But a vet friend on Facebook had us do canned pumpkin feeding a every 2-4 hours. It seems everything kept moving along. I think were in the clear now.
Never been so excited to see a dog poop every couple hours.

No eggs -- my birds are on serious summer break and Dixie has decided she's broody again. Nutball silkie. That's fine they need an ovary rest.

Back
Top Bottom