Minnesota!

Holm, I hope everything is OK. Sometimes things can work out if people can communicate and compromise. Obviously, I have no idea what is going on but I hope that things can get worked out.

hugs.gif

Holm, I hope everything is OK.  Sometimes things can work out if people can communicate and compromise.  Obviously, I have no idea what is going on but I hope that things can get worked out.

:hugs

I'm afraid nothing can be worked out. Especially when he said he hopes he never sees us again and we r not welcome out there anymore.

Thanks u guys. I hope u all know u had a special spot in my heart amd I thought of u all as family :hit

I'm afraid nothing can be worked out. Especially when he said he hopes he never sees us again and we r not welcome out there anymore.
I have been through something with very close family members with those words used, being kicked out of family gatherings and holidays and houses and basically the family. 8 years later we are working on being a family again. Sometimes it takes time for things to work. Sometimes is doesn't always go the way we think it should. Sometimes some things have to happen first before we can move on. We have to be willing to be open to communication. Both sides.
I am sorry you are going through a tough time now.

Thanks u guys. I'm disappointed bwcause this is all I've ever studied. Some kids do sports or other things but I had my chickens and thats all I loved and I haven't ever done anything else. It would be different of I knew they were going some where that would put them to good use like breeding Cochins or keeping the hens and free ranging them and giving them the best life they could have. I know there r people like that but they hard to find and when u do find them half of them r liars and just say they do these things.

Well, 16 CX are now in the freezer! Turned out to be the perfect night to butcher since the rain brought the temps way down so it was tolerable to be outside. I started at 5:30 with my dad helping and we had 16 done, chilled, then cut up, vacuum sealed and into the freezer! a long night, but im glad it is done. The smallest was just a hair under 6 lbs the largest was over the max weight for my scale (7.5lbs). on average i would say 6.5 lbs. They were 9 weeks and 3 days old. I weighed them after they were 'well trimmed' meaning they had the necks and wingtips off and all. Overall im happy with them. I have 10 more that i will let grow for a few more weeks. One is a pullet and I may just stick her in with my layer pullets and see what happens. I can butcher her later if i need to.

Oh i almost forgot, there was one that was scissor beaked CX and was only a touch over 5 lbs. I didnt count him in the above numbers as he was more of a cull than a prime pick

Back
Top Bottom