Minnesota!

Oh I thought you mentioned a computer before. Well Here's hopin' for ya!
big_smile.png

No no no... That is not what I wanted to hear. Ick! I will be at fleet farm finding rat traps tonight! I've never seen a rat before but I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they were here.

I was cleaning out a bin that had some old barley left in it. The nimber of rats in that bin was uncountable, 50+ they would run UP tge walls using the bin bolts as footing. Just thinking about it senda chills dowb my neck again. I HATE rats

Last edited:
I was cleaning out a bin that had some old barley left in it. The nimber of rats in that bin was uncountable, 50+ they would run UP tge walls using the bin bolts as footing. Just thinking about it senda chills dowb my neck again. I HATE rats

I would dump a pile of poison and be done with it, but i have told you guys about what happened to my hound dog....

I will start with rat traps and see where that gets me but if I must use poison...

Do bucket traps work with rats?

With regards to rat poison if you take a 4 inch PVC T and add 18 to 24 inches of pipe at each opening and put your rat poison in the center your pets and stock animals are less likely to get to it works well for me .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom