Mislabeled TSC bin....

On another note, these supposedly brown leghorn pullets ended up being cockerals but are they brown leghorns?
20191110_212048.jpg
20191110_212118.jpg
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Hope everyone is doing well. Here's an update from the mislabeled TSC bin. It's been 3 months since the last post here. I'm starting to think it is a cockerel and it's legs are turning yellow.
tsc2.jpg
Here's the easter egger. She's a beautiful fire orange color.
tsc1.jpg
And of course the two males that should have been pullets. They are identical so only posting one picture.
tsc3.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well. Here's an update from the mislabeled TSC bin. It's been 3 months since the last post here. I'm starting to think it is a cockerel and it's legs are turning yellow.
View attachment 2020334
Here's the easter egger. She's a beautiful fire orange color.
View attachment 2020335
And of course the two males that should have been pullets. They are identical so only posting one picture.
View attachment 2020336
Not to worry, that Orloff is a pullet. They are very slow to mature, but she's definitely a lady. Nice looking birds!

Not to worry, that Orloff is a pullet. They are very slow to mature, but she's definitely a lady. Nice looking birds!

Thank you. I will provide another update as she matures more. The young boys are going to bachelor pads because they are becoming a nuisance to the flock, and I already have 3 Roosters loose with the flock.

Thank you. I will provide another update as she matures more. The young boys are going to bachelor pads because they are becoming a nuisance to the flock, and I already have 3 Roosters loose with the flock.
Pretty awesome that you got a Russian Orloff (presumably) pullet in the mix-up! :highfive: Did you conclude that the two identical boys are Brown Leghorns? The one you posted a pic of sure looks like it - my first rooster was a Brown Leghorn that I got as a straight run chick (knowing very little at that time about chickens, lol) from a different farm store. He was beautiful...but became a jerk. He also spent most of his time romancing the ladies, rather than watching out for them.🙄

6521D785-3427-49CE-88C6-A0527FCA89F0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom