Missing goslings...

Theoretically possible, but nothing has ever escaped my run, including dozens of bantam chicks. Not to say it isn't possible. I know no run is 100% escape/predator proof.

I don't hear any peeps from anywhere like they are stuck or lost in the coop. And they were following me around everywhere yesterday like I was mother goose so I don't think they're hiding from me.

Now I'm paranoid there is a weird, fowl-stealing stalker human out there in the woods. 🫤
Well i
Now I'm paranoid there is a weird, fowl-stealing stalker human out there in the woods. 🫤
I know it sounds funny but there actually are people that steal birds… a couple of goslings could get you an easy 50 bucks or more… maybe check your local craigslist and see if they’re posted. I have locks on my coops that need a key to open

That is so distressing. Thank you. Anyone at the post office knew my address and that I got birds because I could hear them peeping as soon as I walked in to pick them up. I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but...

Back
Top Bottom