Mississippi Chicken Nut

HenPen42

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 3, 2012
Mississippi
Hello all of you Chicken Lovers!!!! I'm new to the BYC, joined about 2 weeks ago, and I LOVEEEE this site...I posted a couple of threads in the New Member Forum(not knowing how to post...My questions were in the wrong place)...LOL, but never did introduce myself...Soooo, here is my introduction...I'm a middle age woman who has always wanted chickens and peacocks and finally got them, this is my second year to have chickens and my first to have peacocks, still have so much to learn and appreciate a site like this to gain knowledge from long time bird owners.... Looking forward to getting to know some of you, and for the chance to learn more about my birds... I have a wonderful husband that puts up with my birdies(he secretly likes them, just doesn't want to admit it), 2 children that think it's totally cool to gather eggs, 32 various chickens, 2 peacocks, 1 duck, 2 dogs, 1 Cat, and 5 kittens...We live out in the country on about 10 acres and wouldn't have it any other way...So that's about all I can tell you about me...Anything else you would like to know...Just ask
woot.gif

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us! This is a great place to learn about poultry. Enjoy the site and I'll see you around.

Back
Top Bottom