MISSISSIPPI! The Magnolia State right here! ;)

Hi Ya'll, I'm in Perkinston and have about 60 beautiful yard birds but I really enjoy raising the rare breed I have, Swedish Black Hens (SvartHona). The store that all my eggs went to went out of bus. yesterday, I'm alittle panicked. New doors will open! Well, just wanted to meet some likewise ppl.

Hi Ya'll, I'm in Perkinston and have about 60 beautiful yard birds but I really enjoy raising the rare breed I have, Swedish Black Hens (SvartHona). The store that all my eggs went to went out of bus. yesterday, I'm alittle panicked. New doors will open! Well, just wanted to meet some likewise ppl.
welcome-byc.gif

Carriere, right outside of Picayune!

I just recently started taking a real interest in chickens, it's one of my favorite hobbies so far. I'm in it for the pets, meat, eggs and the smell (the last part was a joke)

Hello everyone...I'm a new chicken mommy and I'm in baxterville ms....my sister has 4 hens and 3 roosters and I just acquired
3 RIRs 5weeks ago. I am addicted now!!!! Can't wait to get more....really want a polish bantam (I love those hair dos...lol

Last edited:
Hello everyone...I'm a new chicken mommy and I'm in baxterville ms....my sister has 4 hens and 3 roosters and I just acquired 3 RIRs 5weeks ago. I am addicted now!!!! Can't wait to get more....really want a polish bantam (I love those hair dos...lol
hi from meridian also Rhode Island Reds
welcome-byc.gif
hope you have a great time lots of great folks and CHICKENS AND DUCKS

Oxford chiming in here! I've got:
3 hens about a year old:
Ebby- black sex link (my handsome oldest son is holding the big girls)

Zoey- buff Orphington

Harley Quinn- bantam golden campine

3 chicks 5-7 wks old
Felicity- 7 wk old ameraucana

Kara- 7 wk old Naked Neck

Scarlett- 5 wks old ameraucana

Oxford chiming in here! I've got:
3 hens about a year old:
Ebby- black sex link (my handsome oldest son is holding the big girls)

Zoey- buff Orphington

Harley Quinn- bantam golden campine

3 chicks 5-7 wks old
Felicity- 7 wk old ameraucana

Kara- 7 wk old Naked Neck

Scarlett- 5 wks old ameraucana
welcome-byc.gif
GREAT LOOKING CHICKENS waves from meridian

Back
Top Bottom