MLP: FiM Fanclub!

Telamon

Songster
9 Years
May 31, 2010
I have no idea.
Welcome to the official MLP disscussion/fanclub thread!!! Never watched MLP? PONY UP AND WATCH IT!!!

Heres the website for MLP: FiM! http://www.equestriadaily.com/

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO ADD A PONY TO THE LIST BELOW!!!

Who is YOUR favorite pony?

Fluttershy

-Ec_Prokta

-Zinna-Hen

Rarity

-DinosRbirds

Twilight Sparkle

-pekinduck<3er

-Malibu99

Rainbow Dash

-Chicklover98

Pinkie Pie

-Telamon

-Thatoneguy

Applejack

-Princess Amri

Princess Luna

-ChickenRadio

WARNING: IF YOU ARE A NON-BRONY OR A NON-PEGASISTER, YOU CAN STILL HELP. READ THE PARAGRAPH BELOW AND HELP PEOPLE IN NEED.

THE MASSIVE SMILE PROJECT

The Massive Smile Project is a great way to help charity while acquiring PONIES!!! If you want to, you can donate money to help a hospital in Uganda, with less that 1 doctor for 12,000 patients in need. Any leftover money will be donated to a new green village in Burundi, to give them education and help kids get off the streets. Want a reward for donating? You get an album of pony songs from the show. Not enough? They're sung by many pony music artists such as Woodentoaster, Cyril the Wolf, Jenny Nicholson, Mic the Microphone, TheLivingTombstone, and even more! For more information, go to this video on youtube, including a sample of their album, "Smile, Everypony!" by the whole crew! WATCH IT AND HELP, FOR EQUESTRIA!!!

If you want to join the fanclub, tell me your favorite main pony, and your BYC username. (I prefer PMs, theres a 70% chance you won't be accepted if you post it in here, I might skip your post with all of these posts in this thread.)

Last edited:
Hey, Telamon! Check this out! It's an actual game that you can download!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom