Mobile, AL

chuckp7860

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 12, 2011
Got Orpingtons and I started 2 pair of Rhodebars with a extra Rhode Island Red female as recommended to start a new line and fresh blood. One of the true autosexing chickens, Price has dropped some on them now since Greenfire was at one time the only source but since you can add Road Is. Reds to them for new lines I believe a lot more have been produced in the U.S. now. $50 for hens and $20 for roosters. I do have a Lemon Cuckoo Orpington rooster and 2 babies that he produced with a BBS Orpington hen for sale. Rooster $15 and babies, about 2 weeks now at $8. I also have some BBS with a Black male and Blue hen. Anyone around Mobile get in touch. Have a couple dozen Buff Orpingtons also.

I guess now I can say that I have Hambars/Hampbars. I thought they were Rhodebars but after reading more and lookiing at more pictures I find them to be Hampbars. I will be breeding them not only to New Hampshire to strenghten the breed and get a better Breeder Rooster but will go with them to RIR to get back into the Rhodebar line also.

Back
Top Bottom