Moghani Shahsevan goose
It is divided into two types:

1. Maghan crested goose

Maghan Crested Goose (Azerbaijani Turkish: Kakilli Muqan Qazı, in Latin: kakilli muqan qazı) is an old goose breed in the north of Azerbaijan, Iran, which probably later transferred the crested goose to other Iranian geese. This goose is one of the two goose breeds in the Mughan region. Crested goose is the oldest goose breed in Iran.

Recognition

The Mughani crested breed is an old breed that has been bred by the people of the region for generations, but today, due to the breeding breeds in the region, this beautiful and meaty breed is in danger of extinction and destruction, and from herds of several hundreds to herds of up to 30 The ones that have impurities among them have decreased, and from tens of herds to ten or twenty herds, they have become less and less each year and need to be counted, collected and revived until this beautiful breed disappears from the earth. do not
This breed has many colors and contains almost all the colors of domestic geese.

Specifications
Weight: 4.5 kilos
Feather Color: All kinds of colors
Leg color: orange, pink, yellow
Tip color: orange, sometimes a little darker, and sometimes the outer part of the top tip is black and white (sometimes a pink tip is also seen)
Eye color: varies from blue to black as the color of the feathers changes
Egg color: white
Egg size: large

2. Goose without a crest
It has all the characteristics of the Maghan crested goose, but without the crest

{{Note: both species live together and individually in herds of several to several tens with different colors}}.
"Note: There are very few species of Crested Mahogany Goose that have eyelashes in their eyes"

Arman rastgou ajirlou
They look like a mix of Pomeranian Saddlebacks & Roman Tufted geese.

They look like a mix of Pomeranian Saddlebacks & Roman Tufted geese.
I have never seen the breeds you mentioned, and I have only seen their photos on the internet, and I don't think that these two breeds you mentioned have entered our country. With the arrival of African and Chinese geese, this breed has become endangered in its native area, and our group has prevented its decrease, extinction and hybridization by collecting and multiplying them.

I have never seen the breeds you mentioned, and I have only seen their photos on the internet, and I don't think that these two breeds you mentioned have entered our country. With the arrival of African and Chinese geese, this breed has become endangered in its native area, and our group has prevented its decrease, extinction and hybridization by collecting and multiplying them.
The Roman goose is one of the oldest breeds. The tufted Romans may have been an American mutation, I'm not certain on that. I don't know the history of the Poms, but I believe they originate in Germany.

new photos

Attachments

• InShot_۲۰۲۲۰۹۱۸_۰۰۱۹۴۷۸۸۷.jpg
    InShot_۲۰۲۲۰۹۱۸_۰۰۱۹۴۷۸۸۷.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 5
  • InShot_۲۰۲۲۰۹۱۸_۰۱۰۳۲۶۷۵۲.jpg
    InShot_۲۰۲۲۰۹۱۸_۰۱۰۳۲۶۷۵۲.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 7
I took a few random photos today, what do you think about them?

Attachments

• IMG_۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۹_۲۲۴۵۱۵.jpg
    IMG_۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۹_۲۲۴۵۱۵.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۹_۲۲۴۳۴۹.jpg
    IMG_۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۹_۲۲۴۳۴۹.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۹_۲۲۴۴۳۲.jpg
    IMG_۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۹_۲۲۴۴۳۲.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 3
The hatching season is approaching😍

I will share with you some photos from last year's hatchings