Mom is dying

My prayers are with you and with your family. I was there when my grandmother passed away, and while it was terribly sad, It was an honor to be there with her in her last moments surrounded by her family. You will find the strength to get through this.

hugs.gif

hugs.gif
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry your family is going through such a difficult time.

I am so sorry for you. I lost my mom to cancer about 8 years ago. I know what you are going through. Don't worry about not crying, it does not mean you don't care. Some people just take a while for the situation to set in. I cried when my mom died (she died at home), but then never again. When the holidays came I took it real hard. I don't think my brother ever did, if he did he didn't tell any of us.
I would also go with what your children want. I don't know how old they are, but they could resent you later on if you don't let them. My kids were 4 & 6 when my mom died, and they saw her about 4 hours before she passed. Of course she was sedated, and never got to see them, but at least they got to say goodbye.
You and your family will be in my thoughts, I know how hard it is to lose your mother, especially this time of year.

It is important for your kids to see her. I would have been so upset if I had been denied the opportunity to say goodbye to my precious grandmother. She was the most important person in my life and I treasure those last minutes.

Hugs, and prayers for you and your family.... Hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom