Mom's chrismas present (improve or leave alone?)

She is going to hate it. You should just forget about giving it to your mom... I will PM you my address so you can send it here, out of sight, out of mind...
cool.png

roll.png

In all seriousness, I'm sure she'll love it, and I wouldn't change a thing, it looks fabulous just as it is!

Quote:
The links that attach to the hanger shoe are welded, so that they won't slip off. (if you look close in the last picture posted, you can see the chain links, the hanger shoe and the weld)

Ok, I couldn't quite tell. I love this hanger idea, its a beautiful gift to give your mother. Your design is masterful!
big_smile.png

Really neat gift.Will you be putting in maybe a spider plant or something until a summer plant goes in it? Even without a plant it is a great gift!

If you know her favourite plant, you could purchase one, along with a pretty pot for it. If you aren't sure, get something seasonal like a Christmas Cactus or poinsetta.

Very nicely done!

that is pretty awesome and I want one as well, you could play with other variations too, one with horseshoe legs might be cool.... Good Job and Merry Christmas!!

Awwww shucks.....you all dun made me blush
tongue.png

Thank you for the compliments, it's much appreciated.

The majority of you ( I think maybe even 100%) say to leave it be. So I'll keep it the way that it is then, and give it to her like that.

Back
Top Bottom