More of my chickens (pic heavy) MORE ADDED

Stormhorse23

Songster
12 Years
Aug 22, 2007
Indiana
I KNOW you guys are getting tired of me posting new stuff constantly for the past 3 days, but I havent been on in so long and all of my babies are grown up. Maybe some of you remember when I first got started with SeaStar. I still have her and she is no bigger than a pigeon. She tweets like a bird and is 7 months old! Can chickens interbreed w/ other species? The person i got her from just lets everything run wild. Anyway. Here are my babies. I took these today before we took Gracie to the vet. There is a little description by each picture. Maybe a few of you will recognize some of them. Though I doubt it. And I promise this is my last new thread for a long time! (maybe
roll.png
), but as you know, spring is nearing, and the chicken season will soon be in its prime!
big_smile.png

1or6z6.jpg

Lets begin with a beautiful shot of Big Mama's rear. I love Brahma butts. That felt weird to say...

263vdjd.jpg

Next, the lovely Destroying Angel practicing his crowing pose. Not going so well, for him. But I know hes a boy, now!

116sxlv.jpg

This is Star and me. Dont I look evil?My first chicken ever. She is seven months old. Born June 16, 2007. Do you remember how ugly she was as a chick? Dont tell anyone I said that. I've been in denial. She is beautiful now, though!

eu4jo8.jpg

Oh, and this is my barred rock, Angel. Always curious!

2rfwiz4.jpg

This is Peter's future girl (hopefully!). I love this picture. Even though she was running away from me!
roll.png

73hsew.jpg

Another of Star.

2agnl3q.jpg

These two pullets dont have names, but they are the meanest chickens I have. I LOVE these two little partners in crime anyway! Deep down I know that they are scratches and pecks and bites of love!

2mpdgg0.jpg

Peter is just georgous. Yes, he could not win anything..let along a show...but I love him anyways!

2hcj8fq.jpg

The gang. Sorry about the dirty coop top. They like to stand up there.

And while exiting the chicken run, I saw a beautiful sight to my right and had to snap a pic. Our horses came up from the barn...
w9whhh.jpg

Next is a video of my chickens on Youtube. Please comment. Look at the little one that runs off in the beginning toward my red silkie. Told you they were partners in crime!

Last edited:
Yeah. It is really cold tonight so everybody has to stay in the bathtub! Hehe. Here are some I got a few minutes ago of my cuties. Oh! i finally found names for the partners in crime. The red one is Croft and the buff one is Raider. I tried to make friend with Croft today and she let me hold her without scraching the you know what out of me.

ap8gec.jpg

Me and Croft. She was alternating between eating out of my hand and biting it. But hey, Its a start!
tongue.png

11waw03.jpg

Me and my little odd colored boy. Is he black, gray, or blue or what?

29y1r1j.jpg

In the tub.

x0qzax.jpg

Me and Star. She ripped the skin around my lip ring taking these pictures...I never learn
roll.png

2w7nz3b.jpg

Another in the tub.

vie3o7.jpg

Last one.

gig.gif
Chickens in the tub! Very cute - and FUNNY...

My H would have my hide if he found chickens in the tub
gig.gif

(How many days till April 1st?)

Back
Top Bottom