• Nifty-Chicken

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Spookwriter

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • sourland

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Speckled Hen

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Techno Cat(formerly singingchickenmama)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 7 biddies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • terrie lacy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How the heck did I get on this list?
idunno.gif
I voted for NiftyChickn - he's the boss. Had she been on the list, I might have voted for redhen because the winner of this poll receives a glass enclosed spider colony.

Honest, that's what I heard.
gig.gif
Oh oh I want to be on the list! I love spiders!

But i'm not popular.... *sniff sniff*

Anyhow I voted for sourland, but it was a hard choice. If the list was longer it would be even harder. I have some favorite people on here that I love to bug,.

Aw, Kristy, don't take it too hard.
hugs.gif
I didn't make the cut either (but that's hardly surprising!) I heard that the second-place prize is not getting the spiders, whatcha bet most of the candidates are hoping they don't win?
smile.png

Aw, Kristy, don't take it too hard.
hugs.gif
I didn't make the cut either (but that's hardly surprising!) I heard that the second-place prize is not getting the spiders, whatcha bet most of the candidates are hoping they don't win?
smile.png
Too many. we have way too many spiderphobes around here. I'll convert them yet!

You and I should just go start our own unpopular club.

dunno about popular but i have found Kevin563, celticoakfarms and sumi to be a real helpfull lot along with a few others i cant remeber screen names for

oh and i just remebered A,T, Hanagon

Last edited:
dunno about popular but i have found Kevin563, celticoakfarms and sumi to be a real helpfull lot along with a few others i cant remeber screen names for

Aww thanks Silverfox! I'm not much help when it comes to chickens but I do try to help out with the waterfowl sections as much as I can.

Thank you
smile.png

oh firsdt to applogise for forgetting but need to add

Miss Lydia to my original List

(btw im goinf not by post count or how much they are known but by how helpfull i find their posts not just posts replied to me but as a whole on this forum)

Junior Mods or something should be in order for them

Back
Top Bottom