Mount Forest Fur and Feather Show Spring 2012

I Am mostly Looking For Bobwhites, Blue Scales, Gambles, and Reds :)

I would love some cool dotted/patterned morphs too :)
Im also looking for Chukar, Pheasants, And other Partridge :)
If you know anybody who will be at the furs and feathers selling any of the birds above ^ let me know :D

My friend has pheasants as well. I will be talking to him tonight. I'll pass on what you are looking for. (He isn't online so we have to do things the old fashioned way ....
hmm.png
)

Last edited:
I just got back from the 2012 fur and feather show = all I can say is WOW!!! that's alot of people - took some pictures for fun left this album open for anyone whom wants to view what it is like..... THANK YOU Mount Forest !!! We had a lovely day and everyone was so helpful and kind

Michelle Simmons
email to find me : [email protected]

@ barngoddess01 - wow -keep me posted ! would love to see them!!! We have just started with the chickens this year -moving towards banties starting today! I would love to try an incubate some eggs -but not yet, perhaps next year. I was truly BLOWN away by this fur and feather as I had never heard of it till I came on this site!! Sooo much fun-would recommend for anyone!!

The next Saugeen Valley Fur & Feather Fanciers Association Buy, Sell, Trade Day is on October 5th, 2014 at the old Mount Forest Fairgrounds..

Back
Top Bottom