Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

As of recent, I am going through a very rough breakup, so I figured id make this update before going silent on BYC for a bit. :
Jasper, the name of my buff orp, is doing good. She has grown much and is become beautiful so far.
All the quail are still healthy aswell, all still jumping around and doing quail things.
So. I guess ill be back in a month? Until then, see everyone soon!

Lily, your kittens are soooo cute!!!! I love the sixth picture especially.
love.gif

Sarah, I was the first person to claim Dan's mom. So I get her first.
gig.gif

#4140 of 4612
5 days ago
HeavensHens88
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan26552 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeepersMama View Post

And there's your daily random fact from Dan peoples tongue.pngwink.png

Is that expensive, or cheap, or what?
Well I produced three dozen eggs for less than what it would cost to buy a dozen chicken eggs at the store so I'd say it's pretty good. That's about $1.63 a dozen. Now if I could just sell them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensHens88 View Post

Sounds like a good bargain to me- compared to current store prices on HEN eggs....

Yeah. Only problem, mom doesn't like duck eggs.

Let's switch moms! Mine hates my chicken eggs and only eats duck/goose eggs; so we've ended up freezing goose eggs once their laying season is over, but she doesn't even complain about FROZEN geese eggs- she only cares that she still gets to eat WATERFOWL EGGS and doesn't have to thrive on disgusting chicken eggs! ;) Giveth me your mother!

VOILA!!!!! I CLAIMED HER FOUR DAYS AGO!!! :lau

Lily, your kittens are soooo cute!!!! I love the sixth picture especially.
love.gif

Sarah, I was the first person to claim Dan's mom. So I get her first.
gig.gif
Thanks! Yeah, so do I. :)

Lily, I swear I'm gonna die from the unbearable, drowning, interminable, innumerable, inconceivable, overwhelming load of ADORABLENESS!!!!!!!!
love.gif

How old are they now?

LOL
About 8 weeks!
Sounds like my grandma :)

SO cute

Back
Top Bottom