Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

There's someone outside my house with a light. It's 5:30 am. I'm kinda scared

That's weird. Ya know, if it was still 5:30, I'd tell you to make sure all the doors were locked and then just go back to bed or I'd tell you to grab a butter knife and a flash light and run outside screaming. :lau Kidding. Maybe. Anyways, moving on. When we first moved into our new house, many years ago, I was a creepy child that randomly wandered around the house when I couldn't sleep. One night I heard a car door slam and I saw a flashlight, but I was stupid so I just went back to bed. The next morning we woke up and found our cars had been robbed. :lol:
Aw dang!:gig :hugs

Trying to figure out how I can be productive today...:lol:

I'm never productive. :lol: :hit And I'm not sure how I feel about that so that's why there's two different emojis, lol. Nice to see ya again by the way, Sarah. :) I've missed you. :hugs

Last edited:
That's weird. Ya know, if it was still 5:30, I'd tell you to make sure all the doors were locked and then just go back to bed or I'd tell you to grab a butter knife and a flash light and run outside screaming. :lau Kidding. Maybe. Anyways, moving on. When we first moved into our new house, many years ago, I was a creepy child that randomly wandered around the house when I couldn't sleep. One night I heard a car door slam and I saw a flashlight, but I was stupid so I just went back to bed. The next morning we woke up and found our cars had been robbed. :lol:
I'm never productive. :lol: :hit And I'm not sure how I feel about that so that's why there's two different emojis, lol. Nice to see ya again by the way, Sarah. :) I've missed you. :hugs

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom