Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

I WANNA GO TO YOUR CHURCH SO BAD :eek: :eek: :eek:
My church is generally opposed to star wars :tongue :barnie Its annoying :/
Just so ya know, the order you should watch them in goes like this:

They made the original trilogy, then went back and made the prequels (which are only OK :/), then they made episode 7 (The force awakens), ad then Rouge one, which is right between episodes 3 and 4 :th

Its confusing :rolleyes:

Woah! I'm gonna have to copy and paste that to my memo :lau That stinks. I understand a lot of movies these days are bad, but I've never seen anything in Star Wars previews that made me think it was bad :/

Yep. Onlyt church I remember.

Yeah, I can see that :lol: Most of the people here (or at least SOME if us) have the "guts" to
*gasp*
Watch an action movie without filters!
:eek: No way! :barnie

It gets annoying sometimes, but I love my church:)

I've wanted to get a TV guardian, so I wouldn't feel so bad watching the avengers. I hate all the cussing,but I love the movies...

:p You're Baptist, right, Zelda?
I used to go to a Baptist church until just recently- they were basically opposed to everything rated PG-13 and up. ;)

Yep. Onlyt church I remember.

Yeah, I can see that :lol: Most of the people here (or at least SOME if us) have the "guts" to
*gasp*
Watch an action movie without filters!
:eek: No way! :barnie

It gets annoying sometimes, but I love my church:)

Holy Flying Doritos, it's an obscenity. :lau
I do really like filters, though. ;) My conscience really gets to me if I don't use them...
-_- Listening to my neighbor talk without filters is 10× worse than ANY action movie... :oops:

Last edited:
Woah! I'm gonna have to copy and paste that to my memo :lau That stinks. I understand a lot of movies these days are bad, but I've never seen anything in Star Wars previews that made me think it was bad :/

The prequels are older, so you'd have to look up the trailers to see them ;)
They aren't bad, as in morally bad, but, like.... Not well made.... Anakin is a whiny brat in attack of the clones - I blame George Lucas :p

I've wanted to get a TV guardian, so I wouldn't feel so bad watching the avengers. I hate all the cussing,but I love the movies...

EXACTLY!
tbh, I've grown kinda... Numb to it, I guess. I hate that I don't flinch at bad language anymore :he But both my parents were marines, and marines "swear like sailors," as mom says, so they don't really eve notice cussing... :/ I wish we had a filter of some sort :(

Back
Top Bottom