Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

IMG_3131.JPG
They're pretty good! No, you're not, I did get ducks. :D 4 Muscovies, they're really cute and sweet! How are you and your animals? Elliot doing better?
Awww! Muscovies are so cute! I'm doing okay. :) We're on our way to Cedar Point right now, which is a big amusement park in Ohio. All the animals are doing good! I don't know if you saw, but I had a foster cat named Gracie, and it turns out we are going to keep her permanently! I'll add a pic of her at the end of this post. Elliot is doing good. So far no more abscesses, so we have our fingers crossed hoping he doesn't get any more. :fl And I just realized that the pic of Gracie went to the top of this post, so sorry about that, lol!

View attachment 1018460
Awww! Muscovies are so cute! I'm doing okay. :) We're on our way to Cedar Point right now, which is a big amusement park in Ohio. All the animals are doing good! I don't know if you saw, but I had a foster cat named Gracie, and it turns out we are going to keep her permanently! I'll add a pic of her at the end of this post. Elliot is doing good. So far no more abscesses, so we have our fingers crossed hoping he doesn't get any more. :fl And I just realized that the pic of Gracie went to the top of this post, so sorry about that, lol!

Yeah, they are! :D That's good. Oh, sounds like fun!! I did see, she's adorable. :love :love Good for Elliot!!

Oh, ouch! I honestly hate people messing with my teeth and I hate messing with my own teeth. I don't really like teeth in general, lol! I could never be a dentist. :lol:

Yeah! I don't really go to the dentist much since I've never had a cavity and when I go to get my teeth cleaned she sends me away...my worst experiences were all related to these wisdom teeth. :tongue Lol

Current total of babies is 29. :3
It would've been 31, but I accidentally dropped and lost one of the babies... and one died whilst hatching. :(

Yeah! I don't really go to the dentist much since I've never had a cavity and when I go to get my teeth cleaned she sends me away...my worst experiences were all related to these wisdom teeth. :tongue Lol
Yeah, I've heard they hurt a lot to get taken out. :(
Current total of babies is 29. :3
It would've been 31, but I accidentally dropped and lost one of the babies... and one died whilst hatching. :(
What kind of bugs are they?

Back
Top Bottom