Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

Wow! That's so awesome! Any reason in particular why you went? Okay, I'll take a look!
Well, it's kind of a crazy long story, but pretty much the opportunity came up because of a scholarship some people we know through our homeschool community received and enabled them to invite people they knew to join. So, it provided us a way to go to Israel (with a group of 40 others) for an 8 day tour at an incredibly cheap price.

Well, it's kind of a crazy long story, but pretty much the opportunity came up because of a scholarship some people we know through our homeschool community received and enabled them to invite people they knew to join. So, it provided us a way to go to Israel (with a group of 40 others) for an 8 day tour at an incredibly cheap price.

Thanks for explaining! I would love to go to Israel one day :love That's great that you got to go for a cheap price, I would love to have that opportunity :)

Really? I love how Buff Orpingtons are great broodies, are extremely docile, and to top it off are such beauties! My Easter Eggers are complete lapdogs and lay such gorgeous eggs. I hatched an Easter Egger/Ayam Cemani cross, she is jet black but with the beard and ear muffs! :p
Yes!! My Orps are my main lap-hogs, but my EE is very friendly too. I also love their curiosity.
What's your EE cross's name? :)

Back
Top Bottom