Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

Yes!! My Orps are my main lap-hogs, but my EE is very friendly too. I also love their curiosity.
What's your EE cross's name? :)

One of my Easter Egger hens "Cookie" is by far my friendliest chicken. You should see the fit she'll throw if I don't carry her with me everywhere I go :lol:
I don't have a name yet, she's only a few weeks old :love I'll try and get a pic of her later, though!

One of my Easter Egger hens "Cookie" is by far my friendliest chicken. You should see the fit she'll throw if I don't carry her with me everywhere I go :lol:
I don't have a name yet, she's only a few weeks old :love I'll try and get a pic of her later, though!
Haha, aww! Some people don't understand how delightful it is to carry chickens around!:lol::love
I'd love to see a pic!!

:D

Haha, aww! Some people don't understand how delightful it is to carry chickens around!:lol::love
I'd love to see a pic!!

I know! :lol: I am usually always carrying a chicken or two around with me when I'm out, and if I'm not carrying a chicken there are 40+ chickens following me around the yard :p
I'll try and get one... it has been raining all day long and I haven't been out much :)

:D

I know! :lol: I am usually always carrying a chicken or two around with me when I'm out, and if I'm not carrying a chicken there are 40+ chickens following me around the yard :p
I'll try and get one... it has been raining all day long and I haven't been out much :)
Ikr?! :lol:
Oh you're so lucky it's raining out there! We are in need of rain SOOO badly!

Lots! LOL. I just finished with dance and school for the year, I went to Israel this spring, my family and I still own and run the lodge, my publisher just called me about my book, I've been doing a lot of things with friends and family lately, and I've been offered a couple jobs here in Estes. :) What about you?

Awe, nice!

That’s amazing! I’m about to finish high school, I got a few promotions at work so now I’m a cook which I love!, and I’ve been dating this girl for almost 5 months. I’m doing really well! :D

That’s amazing! I’m about to finish high school, I got a few promotions at work so now I’m a cook which I love!, and I’ve been dating this girl for almost 5 months. I’m doing really well! :D
Wow, Jake that's awesome!! Congrats:)

Oh, I hope it rains out there soon!
:flWe need it so bad; everything is dying.:(

Back
Top Bottom