Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

:hugs Hope the bears leave you guys alone soon! Also, why so much bear activity? Are they preparing for hibernation?
Yup, that's exactly what it is. We hadn't seen any all summer and then just in the past 3 weeks or so, we've seen at least 7 DIFFERENT ones!:eek: They are desperate and destructive this time of year so no treats for the chickens as it will just attract them more.:hmm

Yup, that's exactly what it is. We hadn't seen any all summer and then just in the past 3 weeks or so, we've seen at least 7 DIFFERENT ones!:eek: They are desperate and destructive this time of year so no treats for the chickens as it will just attract them more.:hmm
Oh wow! :eek: Aww.. Poor chookies, I'm sure they're quite upset :lol: It's been quite a long time since I've been updated on your flock '-' How many do you have now? Any new additions? :p

Oh wow! :eek: Aww.. Poor chookies, I'm sure they're quite upset :lol: It's been quite a long time since I've been updated on your flock '-' How many do you have now? Any new additions? :p
Yeah, they're pretty annoyed! Lol.
I actually still have my same five: Gracie, Sunny, Daisy, Rosie, and Quanie. They're all healthy and happy, just very old. What about you? Any new birds? :)

Yeah, they're pretty annoyed! Lol.
I actually still have my same five: Gracie, Sunny, Daisy, Rosie, and Quanie. They're all healthy and happy, just very old. What about you? Any new birds? :)
:lol:
Oh 0-0 what a blessing they're still in good health :3 How old are they now? @-@
I still have Chico and Luna, (They're my oldest, but Chico has been around since the beginning.) also Chula and Petey. I've had Chula for a while, and I got Petey in the beginning of this year because so many of my chooks were passing away.
But overall the Big 4 are healthy and well.

Back
Top Bottom