Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

Oh whoa!!!

She hath returned!!:hugs

Oh my goodness yes it has!! I've missed you!:hugs I'm doing grand, how about you? :)

Hey Shannon, how are you?:)

Sup Daniel:cool:

The peeps are back folks!!!:eek::celebrate
I indeed hath returned for the time being. It was so weird, I was up one night chilling before bed and I was like 'i haven't been on BYC in a long time. I wonder if I remember my pass word..'

You’re right it’s lit!
:cool:
Oh wow. XD

I'm okay, I guess.
You?
I'm good, really missing my brother who's been gone for like 6 weeks.
Oh whoa!!!

I indeed hath returned for the time being. It was so weird, I was up one night chilling before bed and I was like 'i haven't been on BYC in a long time. I wonder if I remember my pass word..'
Haha yeah I almost forgot mine when I came back to BYC as well

I guess that works out just fine, huh? :p
How are your lovely girls?
They're doing good however I lost Gracie a couple weeks ago. She was my favorite:hit:hitAnd this was my first time losing a flock member, which is pretty amazing considering I've had them so long but man, it was sad.:(
How are your birds?:)

:hugs

This is why y'all need a password book or something. XD

They're doing good however I lost Gracie a couple weeks ago. She was my favorite:hit:hitAnd this was my first time losing a flock member, which is pretty amazing considering I've had them so long but man, it was sad.:(
I'm so sorry about Gracie! :( :hugs

Yup. Oh I lost count ages ago! :gig 70+ hens, 6 roosters, might keep a 7th, 20ish pullets, 20ish cockerels and 25 broilers.
Oh dang man.

:highfive:
Oh no! I'm so sorry, losing pets really stinks.

Back
Top Bottom