Movie quotes

You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin', and you have barely a speck of athletic ability. And you hung in there with the best college football players in the land for 2 years. And you're gonna walk outta here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame. In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself. And after what you've gone through, if you haven't done that by now, it ain't gonna never happen. Now go on back.

My name is Lester Burnham. This is my neighborhood; this is my street; this is my life. I am 42 years old; in less than a year I will be dead. Of course I don't know that yet, and in a way, I am dead already.

Absolutely love this movie

Hint added, won an oscar

Last edited:
I took the brooch because I was too overcome with irresistible temptation. I was imagining I was Lady Cordelia Fitzgerald, and I just had to wear the brooch over the footbridge of the Lake of Shining Waters, with the wind blowing my auburn hair over to Camelot. I thought I could put it back before you came home, but as I leaned over to look at my reflection in the lake, it slipped from my fingers and sank beneath the rippling waves. That's the best I can do at confessing. Now may I go to the picnic?

* sw, actually, what I meant was -- How is it possible that you've never seen Star Wars?
tongue.png
yuckyuck.gif

d.k :

* sw, actually, what I meant was -- How is it possible that you've never seen Star Wars?
tongue.png
yuckyuck.gif

Just really not interested, not really into sci-fi, I was more of a startrek generation person.​

(1)Somebody help me, please! Sir? Sir? Sir? Are you okay? Can, can you get up? God, sir, this is not good. Oh, god, mister, um, can you... Are you breathing? Oh, god, you smell good! Please wake up. Please. Please. Oh, god. Can you wake up? Can you hear me? Oh, god! Wake up! Somebody help me please! Mister? Mister! There´s a train coming and it´s fast. lt´s an express!

Back
Top Bottom