MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Ok. I said I wasn't interested.... But..... If I win I would love some hardy, nice layers that will go well with my Black Australorp hens. Pullets if possible. My husband wants only BA roosters but if I get some...
1f609.png
oh well.

I just read a post from a member who lost her favorite hen Poachie to a predator attack and is having a tough time. Most of us have been there and understand how painful it is to lose a beloved pet. I'd like to post this entry on behalf of @sixbabychicks as a surprise if chosen. Thank you MPC for this generous giveaway!

I just read a post from a member who lost her favorite hen Poachie to a predator attack and is having a tough time. Most of us have been there and understand how painful it is to lose a beloved pet. I'd like to post this entry on behalf of @sixbabychicks as a surprise if chosen. Thank you MPC for this generous giveaway!

x2 on @Mr Beaks suggestion. I would also like to enter the contest for sixbabychicks. She's one of BYC's young members and I love seeing kids grow up learning about animals. It would be a big boost to her spirits to get some hatching eggs.

(Great idea Mr Beaks and thank you MPC!)

Back
Top Bottom