MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Wow, thank you for hosting this giveaway. I love browsing your site, such an amazing variety. Would love to add Cuckoo Bluebar and cuckoo Marans to the laying flock!

Thank you for this giveaway! I am needing eggs for the HAL, it is my first time doing one. I would love any of the rare, intense egg color, blue or green layers. Large fowl please..

Another giveaway! Yay!
wee.gif

I'd love to have Brichen or Black Copper Marans, Blue Isbars, Lavender Ameraucanas, or anything nice that lays colored eggs!

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you for sponsoring the contest, MPC!
hugs.gif

I don't really NEED any new breeds, but if I won the contest, I would have to try something new and rare, wouldn't I?
thumbsup.gif
I mean, it would help those rare breeds become more well known and increase the breeding base, right?
wink.png
It's my civic chicken duty to enter!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I think I would like the Blue Andalusians
love.gif
or the Rees Cream Legbars
love.gif
, or maybe the Cuckoo Bluebars.
love.gif
But then again, there are the Lavender Ameraucanas.
love.gif
Or... or..... or.....
barnie.gif
How's a girl to choose?!?
th.gif
lau.gif

Thinking about this for the next 19 days is going to be more fun than dreaming about winning the lottery!
celebrate.gif

The only thing I've ever won is a spelling bee, and winning this giveaway would be soooooooooo much better than that! If I were to win, I'd love any babies! But I'd be really excited to receive any of the following:

Blue Favaucana
Cream Legbar
Jubilee Orpingtons or
Bantam Mille de Fleur, just because I think they're adorable.

Good luck everyone. The winner better post baby chick pictures! :)

Back
Top Bottom