MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Well, I just spent some time studying over at MPC and I just sent Alex a message asking for the Ultra Rare Breed Assortment.  I also asked HER if it was possible to delay the shipping so that they'd arrive with my other order.  Keeping my fingers crossed here!  I still can't believe this is happening!

This is pretty great! You definently deserve some more chickens after what you went through, and after LocalYokel made his great gesture to you, he still got eggs too! Everyone can be happy!

I have only Rhode Island Reds and Barred Rocks it would be so exciting to adventure into the unknown.

I'm new to the forum thing but I am so excited about being a new member.

I have only Rhode Island Reds and Barred Rocks it would be so exciting to adventure into the unknown.

I'm new to the forum thing but I am so excited about being a new member.
welcome-byc.gif

Hi Alex,

Is there a possibility of getting hatching eggs still for the hatchathon coming up March 5th??
1f60a.png
Depending on the breeds you are looking for it is highly possible. You can check availability HERE. Please, please, please make sure to note on your order that it is for the Easter Hatch-a-long. I will make contact with our vendors and try to ensure they are shipped out early this week so that they can be set on the 5th.

Let me know if I can help in any other way.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Depending on the breeds you are looking for it is highly possible. You can check availability HERE. Please, please, please make sure to note on your order that it is for the Easter Hatch-a-long. I will make contact with our vendors and try to ensure they are shipped out early this week so that they can be set on the 5th. 

Let me know if I can help in any other way. 

Alex
My Pet Chicken

Thank you so much! Looking at what's available now...
1f44f-1f3fb.png
1f44f-1f3fb.png
1f44f-1f3fb.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom